So I feel really wierd writing this post, but I just had to. I think about it all the time, and it's something I was just thinking about..so here I am writing a blog about all the super duper cute boys that rock the music industry. These guys aren't just irresistibly hot because of their outer appearence either. They have incredible ambitions and a heart full of love.
Christofer Drew:
A nineteen year old solo artist from Joplin, Missouri is super duper cute, and I can't stand it. Those are lyrics from his song Can't Stand It off of his latest album What is Love? He calls his music Never Shout Never, and every song that he puts out is bubbly and usually about love. Everything that this guy does is all about the love. Love for music, love for girls, and love for family. If you ever check out his myspace...www.myspace.com/nevershoutnever, you will notice this. His "about me" section says, "My name is Christofer Drew. I am nineteen. I make music for expression, not a paycheck." and to follow that up he writes, "I smell real bad (lack of bathing) I don't believe in shoes." That is just too darn adorable. All of his clothes are extremely vintage. At a show you will most commonly see him wearing a sailor's cap, tight ripped jeans, a very sophisticated scarf, and a suit jacket..oh and of course, bare feet. AP magazine says, that his music is "breezy and downright whimsical". I find it incredible that he is so in touch with his music not for the fame but purely for the love of it. That's hard to find in solo artists now in days..take Justin Bieber for example. The kid is 15 and is pretty much only famous because he is so cute. Drew has the best of both worlds, cute and extremely talented.
Jeremy McKinnon:
Now this guy is more of my usual type. Lead singer of A Day to Remember, Jeremy is the definition of a hot hardcore guy. What makes him so delicious in my opinion is how funny he and his band are. After watching every youtube episode leading up to the release of thier newest album, Homesick, I laugh every time I hear him speak. They make fun of eachother every chance they get, and it's just stupid jokes that you have with your friends. By watching these videos you can really feel connected to A Day to Remember, and since Jeremy is the lead singer and usually the focus of the videos; you mostly feel connected to him. When Homesick was released I later got the deluxe special edition, which features a DVD about their experience out on the 2009 Vans Warped Tour. In this Jeremy constantly makes fun of himself by pretty much making himself seem like a concieted jerk. He is obviously not the way he makes himself out to be though. He is actually a very nice and heartfelt guy. In the video a lot of thier sets from Warped Tour are filmed, and in one of them they focus on what Jeremy tells the crowd. He says something along the lines of, "Don't listen to what your friends tell you to do. Go out there today and have a good time. Fuck my favorite band on this tour is NOFX, who knew. Listen to the bands you want to listen to, don't listen to what anyone tells you to do." From that point on I knew I loved Jeremy McKinnon. That's my modo. We are meant to be.
hahaha.
ReplyDeleteo god christi.